Mon, Aug 15|
Arts for Lawrence's Visual Arts Center
ArtisTree Call to Artists
An art exhibition of “small art” displayed on a Christmas Tree.
Time & Location
Aug 15, 2022, 6:00 PM – Oct 07, 2022, 11:50 PM
Arts for Lawrence's Visual Arts Center, 8970 Otis Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46216
About the Event
Arts for Lawrence seeks small artwork in all styles and media (2D & 3D). In the holiday spirit and to entice holiday shoppers as well as art collectors, the artwork will be displayed on evergreen trees. Submissions do NOT need to be traditional Christmas ornaments, but Christmas ornaments are acceptable. Artwork should be no more than 6”x 6” x 6” and include hanging hardware for wall (or tree hook).
- Fri. Oct. 7, 2022 - Deadline for entry
- Tues. Oct. 11, 2022 - Acceptance Notification
- Thurs., Fri. Oct. 13, 14, 2022 - Artwork Drop off (Theater at the Fort, 8920 Otis Ave)
- Fri. Oct. 21, 6-9 pm - Opening Reception (Visual Arts Center 8970 Otis Ave)
- Dec 16, 2022 6-9 pm - Close of Show
- Dec 16 -18 - Artwork pick-up
- Dec 19–Jan 2 - AFL offices are closed for the holidays
- Fri. Jan. 6, 2023 - Last day to pick up unsold artwork
This is a juried show with selections made by the Arts for Lawrence Visual Arts Advisory Committee.
- All central Indiana artists are welcome to submit.
- All work must be the sole property of the artist.
- Artwork should be created within the last two years.
- Artwork must be within the 6” x 6” x 6” size limit
- Individuals under the age of 18 must provide parental consent.
Fill out submission form at: https://forms.gle/LhuFdoZtjWSRvyyx5
Please note that AFL takes a 10% commission on all artwork sold in the gallery. When pricing your work for this show, a gift-range price is encouraged, typically between $25 - $100.
Have questions? Contact Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-875-1900
As a reminder, all class registrations and ticket sales are final. In the event of a cancellation, tickets may be exchanged for another performance date or event. If a class is canceled, refunds or exchanges will be made available to registered participants.
Arts for Lawrence has a number of accessibility options for our patrons. If you have any questions about parking, or seating, or have a specific request, please contact the Program Manager, Lecia Floyd at email@example.com or at (317) 875-1900 ext. 100
Parking / Finding Our Facilities
Parking for Arts for Lawrence is anywhere next to the blue stars on the map below. Amphitheater parking is also available EXCEPT during concerts and festivals. Parking is also available next to 56th Street after 6:30 PM. The parking lot next to our facility is NOT for Theater or FBCC parking.