Updated: Mar 28
Salary $38,000-$41,000 annually, no benefits
Tuesday-Friday from 9am-6pm, some weekends and evenings required, (flex time available to compensate)
Reports to Executive Director
Arts for Lawrence is looking for an experienced Operations Coordinator to join our team. The Operations Coordinator assists the Executive Director and oversees a range of internal organizational operations, including financial systems and budgeting, contracts, and information systems. The Operations Coordinator oversees the operation of the organization, tracks the strategic goals and outcomes, and prepares reporting data for the Board of Directors. The Operations Coordinator works very closely with the Program Manager and oversees all volunteer administrative positions.
• Develop and provide overall direction for the day-to-day operation of the organization.
• In collaboration with the Executive Director and the Program Manager, cultivate and maintain strong relationships with partners, donors, volunteers, and community members.
• Manage all income and expenses and work side by side with the bookkeeper and CPA.
• Work with the AFL Finance committee to prepare an annual budget.
• Ensure compliance with applicable licensing and regulations.
• Support Marketing and Communication activities.
Requirements • Highly focused and able to work independently while managing multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines
• Well-organized with a community-oriented approach
• Strong financial management skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to provide leadership, analyze situations and data, solve problems, handle or recommend appropriate course of action
• Planning, project management, and facilitation skills
• Capacity to work and thrive in a growing, fast-paced organization
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) speaking persons encouraged to apply
• Microsoft Office Required (Bloomerang, Wix, QuickBooks experience a plus)
Applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls. Please apply by April 14, 2023.