Thu, Nov 30|
Arts for Lawrence Visual Arts Center
Total Eclipse Art Show - Call to Artists
Arts for Lawrence is seeking artworks of any medium created by Central Indiana artists.
Time & Location
Nov 30, 2023, 5:00 PM – Jan 05, 2024, 11:50 PM
Arts for Lawrence Visual Arts Center, 8920 Otis Ave, Lawrence, IN 46216, USA
About the Event
Total Eclipse Art Show
An exhibition of art of any medium created by Central Indiana artists. Special consideration is given to artwork focused on space, astrology, and astronomy.
March 8 – April 8, 2024.
Arts for Lawrence is seeking artworks of any medium created by Central Indiana artists. Artwork should be no larger than 3x3 feet. It should include hardware for hanging on a wall, be able to be displayed on a small table or be able to be displayed on the floor.
This is a juried show with the selection made by the Arts for Lawrence Visual Arts advisory committee.
· All Central Indiana artists are welcome to submit
· All work must be the sole property of the artist
· Artwork should have been created within the past two years
· Artwork must be within the size limit
· Individuals under the age of 18 must provide parental consent
· January 5, 2024 | Deadline for Entry
· January 12, 2024 | Acceptance Notification
· February 28 – March 1, 2024, | Artwork Drop off (AFL Theater at the Fort 8920 Otis Ave 46216)
· March 8, 2024 | Opening Reception (AFL Visual Arts Center 8970 Otis Ave. 46216)
· April 8, 2024 | Close of Show, Artwork Pick up
· April 9-12, 2024 | Artwork Pick up
Submission form is available HERE, by scanning the QR code below, or at artsforlawrence.org/vac
Please note that AFL takes a 10% commission on all artwork sold in the gallery.
Have questions? Contact email@example.com or 317-875-1900 ext. 100
As a reminder, all class registrations and ticket sales are final. In the event of a cancellation, tickets may be exchanged for another performance date or event. If a class is canceled, refunds or exchanges will be made available to registered participants.
Arts for Lawrence has a number of accessibility options for our patrons. If you have any questions about parking, or seating, or have a specific request, please contact the Program Manager, Lecia Floyd at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (317) 875-1900 ext. 100
Parking / Finding Our Facilities
Parking for Arts for Lawrence is anywhere next to the blue stars on the map below. Amphitheater parking is also available EXCEPT during concerts and festivals. Parking is also available next to 56th Street after 6:30 PM. The parking lot next to our facility is NOT for Theater or FBCC parking.